ANTI Racism statement | Community First Academy Trust stand united against racism, and in our support for anyone who experiences racism.
- Foster an anti-racist culture of understanding across our Trust and outline our Anti Racism and Equalities ambitions within our 2030 excellence in education strategy.
- Make clear where responsibility and accountability lie for eradicating racism in all its forms such as through recruitment advertising etc.
- Support an anti-racist and curriculum that demonstrates equalities across our schools
- Construct systematic, anti-racist development practices
- Invest in a diverse workforce as outlined within our excellence in education 2030 strategy
- Record and respond effectively to racist incidents in whatever form
- Monitor and review organisational race data for example through census returns
- Consult with Black, Asian and minority ethnic community partners wherever possible